Saturday, March 24, 2007

Football

I haven't blogged for a long time, so I figured I would post about something that was a huge thing to me for the year 2006. FOOTBALL. Brandon, Jonathan and I had the opportunity to play for the FEAST Patriots. (Family Educators Alliance of South Texas.)Jonathan and I played on the same team. My position on offense was, starting running back, and on defense, starting cornerback. Jonathan also played, running back, and cornerback. It was a great experience. Currently we are getting ready for the next season running, lifting weights, etc. Can't wait 'till spring camp in May.
Our numbers our, #2 & #22.






10 comments:

Megan Rose said...

Great Pictures Anthony.....
The last one is really good:)
Did Nikkae take them?
Already practicing...good for you:)
Are you gonna be on the same team again this year?
Keep the updates coming...

Hubers said...

No, I'm moving up. This year I am playing with Brandon.

Anthony

The VHS said...

Hey Anthony...Nice Pictures..
It looks like you sure had
fun...Wish I could see one
of your games!!!! ; )

~ Anna

Megan Rose said...

WOW...moving up:) Do you video tape any of your games? I would love to see one...or better yet...maybe we can come down and visit and come see one of your games:))))

Megan

The Parish Clan said...

Great pictures Anthony! Did your practice pants hold up? ;-) Looks like you had a lot of fun . . . keep up the good work!

Hubers said...

I am so looking forward to watching you play again this year Anthony. It has been a delight to watch you grow and mature not only physically but spiritually through the football challenges! I am proud of the disciplines you have been learning.

love, Mom

The VHS said...

Nice Pictures!
In the last picture, it looks like you should hold the ball closer to your body. It might just pop out on ya.
Lj

Hubers said...

Ah, great memories...can't wait for this year's season to begin :)
Kae

The VHS said...

Hey Anthony....How bout an update?

;) Anna

The Parish Clan said...

Looks like Fun I would love to be in football
Jeremy